At EduValley, we support ambitious entrepreneurial and nonprofit projects to revolutionize education, lifelong learning and vocational integration and address the major challenges in terms of quality of education and employability. These projects can be software/services online/offline, services or schools. EduValley contributes to achieving several United Nations sustainable development goals: quality educational, employability, development through human capital, dialogue between academic and economic worlds. We invest in ideas, people and organizations that want to revolutionize the way we learn and teach regardless of age, geography or social background.
EduValley is not a corporate group or a traditional investment fund; beyond lucrative activities in different educational sectors, EduValley supports nonprofit projects and drives debate within the educational ecosystem. The profits of the lucrative activities allow the financing of civic engagements. Ambitious and international in scope, EduValley builds, develops and supports projects all over the world and has offices in Paris, London, New York and soon in Asia. EduValley’s team is international, often with a history, a link or an interest in the francophone world.
This is why EduValley is positioning itself as an international leader in the incubation acceleration and financing of innovative and pioneering projects in the fields of training, skills and employability. In a new world that is shaking up our vision of work and knowledge, the creation of new methods in these areas is both a necessity for living together and a very important economic development opportunity at the company level, and for all regions of the world.
Using data science, digital tools, reinvention of personalized support methods, innovative teaching methods integrating new forms of work and project mode… Many of these are at the origin of the portfolio that we accompany to help them evolve, lead them to economic success and put them in a global dynamic drawn by the EduValley team.
Eduvalley supports projects and develops tools as an operator and investor according to need and
Our contributions and our collaborations are of various natures:
- Financing non-profit projects in the form of loans
- Financing business creation in the form of equity investments or loans
EXPERTISE AND NETWORKS IN THE SECTOR
- The publications and findings of the members of our portfolio and Révolution Educative in
particular allow project leaders to have access to major trends and data of the sector.
- The frequent organization of conferences, meet-ups and pitch meetings allows us to develop
the networks of the members of our portfolio and their development and financing
- EduValley’s frequent participation in international trade exhibitions allows the highlight of
projects and their teams
ASSISTANCE TO CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR PROJECTS
- Assistance in the formalization of presentations and business plan
- Assistance in the consolidation of a viable economic model
- Assistance in the structuring of an offer and a sales team
- Identification and connecting with commercial and partnership targets
- Assistance in the legal and intellectual properties issues
- Connection with investors and support in mergers and financing operations